Marine Wiring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marine Wiring, Boat Cable and Electrical Genuinedealz.com

The name sounds fly by night, but I have been buying wiring from them for years with no problems. They are fast, have good prices and will make up wires to order (crimped on fittings, etc.) which is handy for heavy gauge wiring.

Yep, genuinedealz.com. I think they used to have a different name a while back.

I either buy at Genuinedealz, Bestboatwire or Delcity - depending. I have found all 3 have good quality, but one may have better prices on some things and none of them stock everything I might need.

Ken

Looking at their web site and contact info I guess that Genuinedealz, Bestboatwire are the same vendor.

Looking at their web site and contact info I guess that Genuinedealz, Bestboatwire are the same vendor.

I was told that on the phone. They said it was set up as Bestboatwire to be strictly ebay because of vendor charges from ebay (and taxes).

I have bought a ton of wire from them, it's always been ancor.

FWIW I ordered a bunch of cables from them when I redid my battery setup for on my sailboat. I was very happy with them.

I have delt with these people in the past as well great to deal with. Then stumbled on another supplier couple years back you might want to check out
https://gregsmarinewiresupply.com/
Have been buying all my cable and wire from them since, cant beat there customer service and quality product, think you might like there pricing as well!
IMHO being a newbie here.

Back
Top Bottom