Marine electrical needed in Seattle Wa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wanna-b

Veteran Member
Hey guys, i recently went to install a new Garmin GPSMAP and my head almost exploded while starring at my electrical panel. I'd like to upgrade to a more modern panel and have it wired correctly.

I have 2 questions

1. Who do you recommend in Seattle?
2. Anyone do something similar and can share what kind of cost I should expect?

Thanks in advance

Ryan

Miller and Miller Marine have always treated us right.

To install a new panel, connect everything, and fix some problems you probably don't know about is about a day. You may have to pay mileage to your boat, plus the panel and any materials.

To install a new panel, connect everything, and fix some problems you probably don't know about is about a day. You may have to pay mileage to your boat, plus the panel and any materials.

I’m guessing more than that. Depending on the age of the vessel, may require an update to wiring. Get a quote for time.

Jim

Emerald Harbor Marine

Emerald Harbor Marine, 206-285-3632. They recently did a couple of days of work for me. They accomplished what we agreed to, adhered to our timeline, the price was fair, their communication good, they didn’t leave a mess, and they didn’t break anything. I am a detail oriented customer, and I couldn’t tell he was on the boat. Three prior electricians I spoke to (1), or hired (2), couldn’t figure it out. They (Dan) was the only working tweet I could find, at the time, that was knowledgeable about my ELCI related issues.

Dan and EHM were recommended to me by member Sunchaser on this forum (thank you Sunchaser).

I will use Emerald Harbor Marine in the future as needed.

Contact me by PM with your phone number if desired.

Best Wishes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom