Looking for a Maretron USB100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

O C Diver

Guru
Vessel Name
Slow Hand
Vessel Make
Cherubini Independence 45
Looking to see if I can borrow a Maretron USB100. I just installed a J2K100 gateway ($300) so that my John Deere engine instruments will display across the NEMA 2000 network. Maretron says in their advertising and installation manual that it's plug and play with the simplest installation (one engine one gateway). Apparently it's not. Tech support says in spite of what the installation manual says, it takes a USB100 ($300) or one of their MFDs to do the one time switch flips.

Frankly, I'm so discussed with Maretron, I'd return the gateway if I hadn't already thrown the packaging away.

Ted

Feel your pain... I bought all the fuel flow sensors, fuel tank level sensors, THEN realized I also needed that stupid thing as well! :/ I'd be willing to let you borrow mine. You pay shipping... :)

Feel your pain... I bought all the fuel flow sensors, fuel tank level sensors, THEN realized I also needed that stupid thing as well! :/ I'd be willing to let you borrow mine. You pay shipping... :)

That would be totally awesome! I'll PM you.

Ted

This is the one you need, right? How soon do you need it? I'm heading out for a long-ish weekend for V-day. I get back on Sunday, I can send out Monday if that works for you.

Attachments

• maretron USB.jpg
    maretron USB.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 14
  • maretron USB 2.jpg
    maretron USB 2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 14
This is the one you need, right? How soon do you need it? I'm heading out for a long-ish weekend for V-day. I get back on Sunday, I can send out Monday if that works for you.

Yes, that's what I need. Monday is fine. Please insure it. My luck hasn't been real good on this project.

Ted

Fantastic example of what makes TF so great. Members helping one another.

Back
Top Bottom