Aren't modern electronics great?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Google it. LOL

Me and my buddies raised our first bridge, it was SR707 in Jupiter back when it was a wooden turnstile. We used some bronze antique hand pump thing with a lever and a trumpet. Trouble was, we were on dry land. :dance:

Me and my buddies raised our first bridge, it was SR707 in Jupiter back when it was a wooden turnstile. We used some bronze antique hand pump thing with a lever and a trumpet. Trouble was, we were on dry land. :dance:

You can also hunt for the fog horn effect on your VHF.

"New people moved into houses on or near Lake St Claire and started complaining about the fog horns. LOL"

New folks moved into houses under the flight path of JFK , started complaining about aircraft noises.

"New people moved into houses on or near Lake St Claire and started complaining about the fog horns. LOL"

New folks moved into houses under the flight path of JFK , started complaining about aircraft noises.

FF, I lived 4-5 years about 3 blocks from Lake St Claire in the 40s, before radios were common on the lake freighters. Always knew when it was foggy on the lake and or 2 freighters were passing each other.

Aren't modern electronics great?

On the other hand it is better to never forget that modern electronics are surveillance systems. Except when you would benefit from the stored results, then you will likely get nothing but denials.

Barbie dolls and Cayla dolls were recording children's conversations and transmitting them on the Internet. Germany banned them.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...many-kids-doll-is-labeled-an-espionage-device

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom