Brewerton, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jleonard

Guru
Fuelled up in Brewerton, NY 3 days ago at Winter Harbor marina which is on the Erie canal. Diesel price was $3.699/gal.

Fuelled up in Brewerton, NY 3 days ago at Winter Harbor marina which is on the Erie canal. Diesel price was $3.699/gal.
Nice..hoping to mirror that price on my cruise south this winter. Last year I averaged less than $3.50/gal. Hope that happens again

You can fill up at Winter Harbor 24 hours a day. They have the only credit card enabled pumps I saw while cruising 5,600 miles on the Great Loop.

Also, this marina caters to "finicky" boaters and that is why I put Great Laker up there for the upcoming winter. :)

You can fill up at Winter Harbor 24 hours a day. They have the only credit card enabled pumps I saw while cruising 5,600 miles on the Great Loop.

:)

I question the 24 hour possibility. The pump was turned off and locked when I was there. We had to ring the bell and wait for an attendant who unlocked the door and turned on the pump.

I called Winter Harbor and they verified that the gas dock is open until 4:30 PM with an attendant, and all 24 hours with a credit card.

Hopefully more marinas will follow this lead.

With a credit card after hours, who is going to pay for the fuel spill?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom