Using the boat...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baker

TF Site Team/Forum Founder
Site Team
Vessel Name
Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Make
Meridian 411
Luckily I married someone who cannot wait for the weekend so we can get out on the boat.* The Pilot 30 makes for a fantastic day boat.* I used to piddle around in my dinghy alot.* Now I piddly around in this boat...it is EASIER to take out!!!* Anyway, a coupla pics from this past weekend.* Pics of the crew together and seperately.* Doug was with me on this cruise but somehow did mot make it into any of the pics....I wonder why...

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 121
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 98
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 104
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 100
  • hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 129
The scenery ON the boat is terrific. The scenery BEHIND the boat..... I dunno if I could take if after this sort of thing.....

-- Edited by Marin at 15:43, 2008-06-25

Attachments

• minstrel 2.jpg.jpg
    minstrel 2.jpg.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 102
  • center 3.jpg
    center 3.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 116
  • patos.jpg
    patos.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 105
  • villageisland.jpg
    villageisland.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 115
John:

Fantastic photos! Which one belongs to you? Maybe we ought to start a SwimSuite contest or Best Lookin Wife Contest. I'd enter!!! (Didn't say I would win....just enter.)

Right there is 5 good reasons to own a boat.
Mike

Unfortunately we cannot take photos like John's up here because the constant rain, fog, and freezing weather requires that everyone be wrapped up in sweaters and coats most of the time. You could say that the pictures I posted prove I'm lying about our weather but they were actually taken in.... New Zealand. Yeah, that's it, New Zealand. So for great weather and fabulous off-boat scenery, go there.

For great weather and fabulous on-boat scenery, you obviously have to go to Texas.

5 good reasons? I had to go back and look, but I counted six. and that was just in the first picture...............

Do you suppose they like old fat guys?...........

Ken
smile.gif

Marin, I would absolutely love to do some boating up your way. I know these photos are enticing but it wold also be nice to have some mountains and clear water. If it makes you feel any better, we had to weigh anchor and get moving just to make our own wind so we wouldn't die of heat stroke. Anyway, it is definitely one of the reasons why I got a boat.

And I have been trying to shake that tall chick for years but I ended up married to her....dunno if I ever shared wedding pics with y'all but here ya go....I sometimes forget how beautiful she is....but wow!!!!

Gawd I miss Key West....can't wait to get back there!!!!!!

Seahorse....Bring it!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

-- Edited by Baker at 23:53, 2008-06-25

Attachments

• kw2.jpg
    kw2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 128
  • kw1.jpg
    kw1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 78
  • b&w.jpg
    b&w.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 133
I do like this forum and the simplicity of posting pics!!!!!!!

The lighting was soooo good on this evening that I actually had to take saturation and temperature out of these pics or they would look almost fake.* Anyway, one more to illustrate my point....

-- Edited by Baker at 00:07, 2008-06-26

Attachments

• _6224078 (1204 x 903).jpg
    _6224078 (1204 x 903).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 98
The weather was too cool for swim suits but the old gal looks pretty good for being in her 60's, huh?

Attachments

• dsc07057.jpg
    dsc07057.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 118
  • img_0181.jpg
    img_0181.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 95
  • img_0193.jpg
    img_0193.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 117
SeaHorse II wrote:

The weather was too cool for swim suits but the old gal looks pretty good for being in her 60's, huh?
She looks fantastic!!!* And great pics as well.* The reason I started this thread was just to post us using our boats.* All we talk about is what is wrong with them.* I just wanted a thread of us enjoying our boats.* I will be doing more threads like this and I encourages y'all to join in....doesn't have to be with your women...just you out using your boat!!!!!

Nothing like a secluded anchorage!

-- Edited by Baker at 06:53, 2008-06-27

Attachments

• dcp_0857.jpg
    dcp_0857.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 124
Sorry Keith. Had to keep it PG13.* We do appreciate the gesture though...
smile.gif

-- Edited by Baker at 06:55, 2008-06-27

This is so much better than discussing filter setups and water in diesel. Keep those pics coming. Its good to have no thinking involved on a Friday night.
Mike
Baton Rouge

Booo!
biggrin.gif

Baker wrote:

Sorry Keith. Had to keep it PG13. We do appreciate the gesture though...
smile.gif

Ah, he's just sore I had better pix than he did! <snicker>
wink.gif

Here's some replacement pictures with their tops ON. These are from the pool bar at South Shore Harbour. See, I can have fun even when I'm not out cruising!

-- Edited by Keith at 07:20, 2008-06-30

Attachments

• memorial day weekend 2008 058.jpg
    memorial day weekend 2008 058.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 88
  • memorial day weekend 2008 080.jpg
    memorial day weekend 2008 080.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 103
  • ssh 6-8-08 040.jpg
    ssh 6-8-08 040.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 81
  • ssh 6-8-08 090.jpg
    ssh 6-8-08 090.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 109
  • ssh 6-8-08 152.jpg
    ssh 6-8-08 152.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 91
  • ssh 6-8-08 137.jpg
    ssh 6-8-08 137.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 231
Very nice!!!!

Baker wrote:

smile.gif

What about posting them in off the deep end????

I just said said goodby to my buddy and his wife and daughter who were spending a couple of days on the boat with us. I won't post pictures, but I'll tell you that the daughter is on 3 week vacation from work. She's a dancer at the Lido in Paris. Seems there's more money there that at the Jubilee show in Vegas where she was working last year. My wife is 5 foot nothing. The daughter is 6 foot 1 inches, them are some loong legs....... drool drool.....

troy994719 wrote:
Baker wrote:

smile.gif

Nope!* There are resons but not gonna get into it now.* The intent of this post was to post pics using your boat.* Post 'em up!!!!

People from Texas have always been some of my favorite folks.* I think it is because they think and act like they are little bit (or maybe that should be a lot) of everything.*

Of course they practically invented the whole westerner, cowboy thing.* If you say that they aren't from the South they will punch you in the eye.* They have a long coastline and some pretty deep seafaring roots.* With the close proximity to Mexico they even have some latin/multicultural ways.

And Texas women talk really sweet and usually have nice boobs.* There is that, too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom