St. Raphael, France to Prevesa, Greece

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Datenight

Guru
Vessel Name
Datenight
Vessel Make
North Pacific 45
Hello all. We are about to begin a most excellent adventure. Diane and I are on our way to the airport for a flight to St. Raphael, France. We will help my cousin Eamonn and his wife Caroline move their Amal 52 from there to Prevesa,Greece.

If you would like to follow our trip we have a blog here https://datenight45.wordpress.com/

Rob and Diane

Very cool. This sounds like an exciting adventure.

Oh my, I want to go. I can cook, wash the boat, change oil, misdiagnose electrical systems. ??

I've cruised that area and you are just not going to want to come back.

If you get chance take a short cruise over to Lakka on Anti Paxos.
I can recommend watching the sun go down while sipping an Ouzo or 2, then a meal of Dolmathes, Kleftiko followed by Baklavas with several more Ouzo's you'll be one happy person.
Just remember though, Paddy was there before ya !

Thanks Paddy. Writing this in Frankfurt waiting for thr flight to Nice then the bus to St. Raphael if they are not on strike. Mom was born in Kilkenny and grew up in Roscommon not far from Sligo city. Eamonn is originally from Wexford.

You may have been there first but I am sure you did not use up all the fun!

Rob

Very cool - I just signed up to "follow" You on Your blog - Best wishes - Jonas Lundström

We are now in Corsica. Note the shot of this mornings beautifu sunrise.

Thank you Oliver and Pilou for your warm welcome and offer tocruise the waters of Nice. We hope to visit you on the next trip and extend an invitation to visit us anytime you are in the United States.

Rob

Attachments

• DSC00415.jpg
    DSC00415.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 107
I told you you'd love it.
Did you make Lakka ? did you like it ?
Oh and by the way this old Paddy beat ya to Prevesas too !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom