A look out the front window

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dswizzler

Vessel Name
Delta Swizzler
Vessel Make
1988 58' Vantare
Woke this morning to find a fleet of Noric Tugs in Pittsburg for the weekend. Guess they heard this is getting to be a place to stop for more then fuel. Starting next week they have live music on the downtown streets on Wednesday night and Car shows on Thurday night.

Always good to life in the marina

Attachments

• 100_3100.jpg
    100_3100.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 174
Nice view brother.

They seem to have a active group of owners

Woke this morning to find a fleet of Noric Tugs in Pittsburg for the weekend. Guess they heard this is getting to be a place to stop for more then fuel. Starting next week they have live music on the downtown streets on Wednesday night and Car shows on Thurday night.

Always good to life in the marina
Ran into them in Petaluma. They like to stern tie so they can socialize from the dock. Nice folks.

Here's a view out the back window early this evening after a humungous CuNim passed by ...

Attachments

• RBOWR.jpg
    RBOWR.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 124
Intend to visit overnight at the Pittsburg (CA) Marina sometime soon. We trawler-forum members should plan our own get-together there, as an eclectic collection of trawlers/boaters.

I still lust after those Nordic Tugs. I'm surprised we have so few on the forum.

Last edited:
Intend to visit overnight at the Pittsburg (CA) Marina sometime soon. We trawler-forum members should plan our own get-together there, as an eclectic collection of trawlers/boaters.

+1 :thumb: Count me in!

I still lust after those Nordic Tugs. I'm surprised we have so few on the forum.

They have their own closely-knit society, so they probably see little need for this forum.

Very true; we have a pretty active list-server via SENTOA. When I meet another tugger, I have often "known" them via e-mail for years.

Hey Spy,
We have a 26 here in THorne Bay ... well sorta as he's frequently not here.
Didn't know you were a "Tugger" as you say. I was go'nna say I lust over the NTs but I already have. I'd like a 32 w a bad engine for cheap. I looked at one w a Yanmar but I found the Yanmar engine distributer hardly knows they exist. But now that we live in Washington and moorage is SO expensive any longer boat seems nuts.

View out my front window last week.

Attachments

• IMAG1698.jpg
    IMAG1698.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 111
My pic was Lake Powell...every direction a postcard.

Attachments

• IMAG1435.jpg
    IMAG1435.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 97
Rambler said:
So what are you saying? That you photoshopped the boat onto the postcard? :blush:

He trailers his boat all over the country!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom