Green Turtle Bay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
I took Friday off and we are heading to GTB tomorrow for the weekend. Are any of you Loopers gonna be there ?

In GTB

We're in GTB and will likely stay until early next week - Bob & Gail on The Good Life. At least half a dozen loopers have left GTB over the last two days, and more planning on leaving tomorrow, but there will probably be a few left for the weekend.

Bob Thomas
MTOA #5604, AGCLA
The Good Life (Monk 42)

We're coming back tonight. We left Small World there while we returned home to Houston. We'll be in and out of GTB for a couple of weeks. We're hoping to get to Nashville but not sure what the river conditions will be like or if/when they'll open Cheatham Lock.

Paul & Lauren Smith

We're in GTB and will likely stay until early next week - Bob & Gail on The Good Life. At least half a dozen loopers have left GTB over the last two days, and more planning on leaving tomorrow, but there will probably be a few left for the weekend.

Bob Thomas
MTOA #5604, AGCLA
The Good Life (Monk 42)
Hey Bob were you at Paris Landing a few days ago? I saw a trawler that I thought was a Rough Water 41.

We're coming back tonight. We left Small World there while we returned home to Houston. We'll be in and out of GTB for a couple of weeks. We're hoping to get to Nashville but not sure what the river conditions will be like or if/when they'll open Cheatham Lock.

Paul & Lauren Smith
That's great maybe we'll see you there . I hope everything was ok at your home in Houston.

Please have a pork chop at Patti's for me:smitten:

Nope. Wasn't us in Paris Landing.

Celebrating 44 years married today . No better way than on the boat .

Attachments

• IMG_3321.jpg
    IMG_3321.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 81
Happy anniversary! I'm about a week to 10 days above GTC. Stopped in Grafton to go spend time with my wife.

Ted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom