Follow me, Left marathon for Tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
David,
I'm still hauled in Deltaville. Doesn't look like I'll be south this year. Where are you headed? Give me a shout when your ready to order that stuff.

I'm not sure I've just started looking at the Bahamas. I need to talk to boaters who've been over an consider recommendations. I'm really still teetering on whether to go. I figure it's just as far to go to the west end as to go back to marathon. And I'm documented not registered in any state. I don't want to over stay my welcome in any state that will charge me sales tax.

David, I'm still hauled in Deltaville. Doesn't look like I'll be south this year. Where are you headed? Give me a shout when your ready to order that stuff.
I got most of the stuff already. I just changed the fridge and will start on the autopilot next. I got on port supply with jay from that cat down in marathon. I spent about $5000. I hope things are ok at nome and we will meet up next fall or winter.

I'm not sure I've just started looking at the Bahamas. I need to talk to boaters who've been over an consider recommendations. I'm really still teetering on whether to go. I figure it's just as far to go to the west end as to go back to marathon. And I'm documented not registered in any state. I don't want to over stay my welcome in any state that will charge me sales tax.
GO! You won't regret it. It's quite easy, pm me with ANY questions that you have were going for 3 rd time this summer, and then were going go to Eleuthera and the Exumas, maybe.

Dave. what model autopilot did you end up deciding on, I have to replace the Robertson AP that was DOA when I bought the boat. just curious .
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler

Dave. what model autopilot did you end up deciding on, I have to replace the Robertson AP that was DOA when I bought the boat. just curious . Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Trawler
I got the Garmin ghp-12 core pack. I believe I payed about $1900. It didn't come with a pump. I'm hoping the one I have is still good. That saves about $1000. I also ordered the wireless remote for 279. This is Garmins choice if you want to use a third party pump with their autopilot.

Last edited:
Can I print this out I mean this blog of my trip.

On the menu bar, next to "View first unread" you should see the Thread Tools Button. One of the choices on the drop down menu will have a "printable version" option.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom