Ansedonia is Heading South

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Montenido

Vessel Name
Ansedonia
Vessel Make
Californian/Carver 52CPMY
Hi folks,

After enduring over a year here in SoCal, I am departing tomorrow for my beloved La Paz, BCS, MX. Warm water and friendly people, I can't wait! First leg is tomorrow, 24 hours from SoCal to Ensenada to clear in. After a night in the marina it is off to Turtle Bay, about a day and a half away. Another night at anchor and then off to Bahia Santa Maria, another day and a half cruise. Then on to Los Cabos.

I can hardly sleep I am so excited, Wish me luck.

Cheers, Bill

Enjoy.

Cool! Please post your progress. We're probably one year behind you!

Pics??? Not happening without pics.....

You headed down with the Baha Haha group? I think they are leaving this week.

I will take some pics tomorrow. The Haha group leaves San Diego today, so I figure I will pick them up in Turtle Bay. I will leave TB ahead of them as I have no desire to cruise with that many boats (been there, done that). We are hoping for some good fishing on the way. When we came back to the States in August 2020 the fishing was on fire!

Cheers, Bill

Hi folks,

After enduring over a year here in SoCal, I am departing tomorrow for my beloved La Paz, BCS, MX. Warm water and friendly people, I can't wait! First leg is tomorrow, 24 hours from SoCal to Ensenada to clear in. After a night in the marina it is off to Turtle Bay, about a day and a half away. Another night at anchor and then off to Bahia Santa Maria, another day and a half cruise. Then on to Los Cabos.

I can hardly sleep I am so excited, Wish me luck.

Cheers, Bill

Good luck to you!!
We are headed that way in a couple of days as well, but by air. We will splash Domino in Guaymas a week from today. We will take a day or two to get situated there and then head across SOC for La Paz, hopefully arriving there around the 10th or so. We will likely be in and out of slip 40/41at Marina La Paz over the next four months or so.
Look us up if you are around there, we will be looking for you.

Back
Top Bottom