2023 cruising, So Where are You Going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My best cruise this year? to #24 Willie Mays Plaza.

Attachments

• oracle1.jpg
    oracle1.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 18
We are in Didim Turkey. Went finally into the water yesterday and .................out of the water again today. Had work done on the depth meter, but they messed it up, was leaking, so that is going to cost us another week on the dry.
Our mood is not so good at this time.

I finally made it past must-do commissioning chores and took day cruises. I crossed the Bay and poked up into Whitehall Creek.

Gorgeous. Very high end homes along the shoreline.

The entrance is tight with tight sharp turns. A great jaunt all in all.

I finally made it past must-do commissioning chores and took day cruises. I crossed the Bay and poked up into Whitehall Creek.

Gorgeous. Very high end homes along the shoreline.

The entrance is tight with tight sharp turns. A great jaunt all in all.

Yes, that's a nice easy anchorage just off the bay. I've anchored in Whitehall Bay just before it goes into Meredith Creek. Can get a little busy on the weekends, but a nice easy stop when transiting the bay.

Ted

Full time contrarian cruiser but left "home" waters in November last year , headed north when everyone was heading south and now heading south while the hordes go north and should be back in home waters in a few days time

Around November after a few weeks of maintenance we should be heading off North again.
This time, if the planets and ducks are lined up, we are hoping to keep going, to do what we planned before COVID hit.

Our beautiful motorsailer is inside this winter getting all new exterior varnish. Then it will be up for sale in March. We hope to close the sale on a new to us Defever in the next two weeks. We will keep it on the hard in the Chesapeake this winter then bring it back to Long Island for the summer. Then we will spend the summer working out the bugs. In Oct I retire and we will head South...destination unknown.

We departed Port Orchard Washington on 2 Sep 2023. We are currently in La Paz, Mexico. Plan to cruise the Sea of Cortez till probably May of 2024, then either back up to Ensenada, MX for Summer, or Down to Panama and through the Panama Canal and over to the Bahama's late 2024. But our plans are flexible, we're retired!:dance:

Back
Top Bottom