The original Prairie 29 for sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if she is really for sale. I emailed, no reply. Anyway, I bought hull#4 three weeks ago.
Will sail her from Florida West Coast to the East coast within a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own Hull # 21. I may be selling her if anyone is interested.

No buyers remorse. I was getting a jump on my Great Loop/Florida retirement boat. However, sometimes our plans get changed for us whether we like it or not. Just may need to re-group for now. Don't have to sell her but might make more sense to sell now rather than do all the mods I have in mind and then have to sell later.

Having the Yanmar engine with appx 230 hrs and a Bow thruster already installed made the boat very desirable for me. Lot of piece of mind there and handling is amazing. We will see how things go.

Hi! Still considering a sale? If yes, pls forward details.Thanx.
There was one at Tybee I Ga. for sale last summer. Occasionally on Craigslist or yachtworld. Haven't seen it lately. Maybe they gave up or sold her?
Good luck

Tuber island Prairie

We looked at that boat about a year ago. I see it is still for sale. Too much money for condition of boat. That's just my opinion. I found one in the Keys and purchased it last summer. In Marathon for a few more weeks before taking it up to Mexico Beach.

And I owned the last P29...Hull #55. Last I heard it was in Beaumont, Tx.

Boat in Mexico Beach

Yes, that is my boat. Captbuddy. I saw a 36 sportfish hatteras for sale and was thinking about sale of this Prairie. Wife really doesn't want me to purchase the hatteras. Currently on vacation in the Bahamas. Might just take it off sale when I get back this week. Thanks,
captbuddy

So CaptBuddy! Still thinking about selling your Prairie?

She does look really pretty.

Any issues with her?

Thanks.

29 Prairie

Not sure right now. Just spent a month in the Bahamas and while I was over there, I had a ice maker water line rupture and caused a lot of damage in the kitchen and garage below. Dealing with that now. Put boat on back burner, No real issues that I know of. Waiting on the raw water pump to get rebuilt for the 6 KW Fisher Panda Gen set. Gen Set only has 200 hrs on it even though it is a 1992. Previous owner keep it at marina. Only had 40 hrs when I bought her. Why do you ask? Are you interested. Might show it this weekend to a guy coming over from Destin. Thanks.

So sorry for the problems in the "dirt" home! I find sometimes my dirt home takes so much effort, I do not have the time, energy I desire for the boat stuff. :)

I saw your ad on craigslist and then comments on this forum and was wondering if still for sale.

I hope the guy likes it this weekend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom