79 Prairie 29 for sale $19K - SOLD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

avidday04

I know an older lady that is looking to sell her 79 Prairie 29 Perkins 4-236 80hp. The previous owner was an old man who kept it in good shape and when he died it was sold to the current owner.

She has two boats, one that she keeps up north with her and the 29 that is in the Port Charlotte, FL currently in dry storage. It was in pretty good shape when she got it about 4 years ago or so but hasn't gotten much use other than once a year or so when she comes down she stays on it. A friend and I helped her move it to where it is now about a year ago and it was running great when it was pulled out of the water. Has autopilot. Has a new never used Next-Gen generator that isn't running but hasn't really been messed with to see what the issue is. It was newly installed by the previous owner shortly before he died. Heart inverter/charger, two radios and depth sounder also.

The exterior was awl-gripped by previous owner but decks need some touch up, the hull is in great shape, no blisters.

For the bad, solid oak planking throughout, vee-birth area is discolored due to minor water damage. Call for questions 941-628-1136 the name's Bruce

I would put this in the classified section. It should get more attention there. Also add some pictures or a link to them. Good luck.

I think the person who posted is dealing with family issue up north and not online but I bought her last week, there is another near me that i thought was sold but turns out was not if interested its in Cape Canaveral. I downsized and this was great fit.

Congrads on your new purchase Island Girl!! And thanks for the update info. Any info on the one for sale near you? I have seen 2 online for sale in Florida somewhere but was waiting on another option if available. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

He is one who has it its 5 minutes from my house I went on board and its clean boat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom