Surveyor in Miami area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evansrr

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Little Wing
Vessel Make
Camano 31
Looking at a boat online in Miami. Anybody know of a reputable surveyor in that area?

Parks is more knowledgeable than most, I would use his guy. The guy I use is ok for my insurance company yearly review.

Bigfish, who do you use?

Good morning Parks

I've used Scott Carlson to do a required ins survey because he is inexpensive. I have no idea who to use if I was a buyer but I'd want the toughest meanest SOB I could find. ?

I've known Don Patton for about forty years. He really knows his stuff. He has trained all of the guys in his practice. I'd trust them all to do a good job.
Marine Surveyors - Patton Marine Surveyors Information

I've also used Butch Pliske several times. I've known him more than forty years as well. Yacht Surveyors | Pliske Yacht Surveys | Fort Lauderdale

I've both used these guys when initiating a survey and had them used on my vessels initiated by other people. They are both the top end of the superyacht survey market. I actually know the Pliske boys a bit better, but Pattons crew tore thru one of my boats just two weeks ago for a buyer in our latest meeting. Can't go wrong with either.

Back
Top Bottom