Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2019, 09:33 PM   #1
City: St Andrews
Country: Canada
Vessel Name: Tenacity
Vessel Model: Mainship34
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6
Scupper thingys

I have an 82 MS 34 with a cockpit and gunwale drain system with small 1 1/2” x 1” deep strainers that drop in to keep “stuff” from plugging the drain hose system. I believe they drain through a hose system out though the transom

I knew it would be a matter of time ...and today I lost one overboard.

Anyone know where I could buy these little metal strainer? Thanks

Tenacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 10:51 PM   #2
ben2go's Avatar
City: Upstate,SC
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Dutch Barge Caroliner
Vessel Model: Selway-Fisher 45' Teign Luxe Motor
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,686
I can only assume you mean the cockpit scuppers. West Marine may have what you're looking for. They're probably a Perko unit.

What a pain in the transom.

ben2go is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012