Marine Mechanic/Electrician in Victoria BC? I need a Scotty downrigger installed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AKMary

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Kingfisher
Vessel Make
1974 Meridian Yachts Pilothouse 48
I finally cracked open the wallet and purchased a Scotty downrigger and Ace Line Hauler. Now I need to get the dang thing installed - run electrical & install the plugin and the base mount.

I'll be in Victoria BC July 5-7th. If you know anyone there who would be a good candidate for the job, please let me know.

My boating plans beyond the 7th are unknown. I plan to be on the water (San Juans, Gulf Is, Desolation) through the end of the month and can motor elsewhere to get the job done.

I know, I know, it's high season and everyone is hooked up...but I pay in cash and I'm really, really nice. I'll even cook a delicious dinner for the installer!

AND - once I get the thing installed I'll be looking for advice on how to best use the downrigger. I purchased prawn pots, too. And I'm usually running solo so tips from other singlehanders will be appreciated. Or maybe you want to jump onboard so we can head out & you can show me how?!! :D

Thanks everyone,
Mary

Back
Top Bottom