Looking for recommendations on boat graphics company near Annapolis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lewismd007

I recently closed on my new to me KK 42 and it's time to rename her (yes I will do the correct renaming ceremony). Does anyone have recommendations for a graphics company near Annapolis (I am actually just south in Galesville)? I want it done right!

Check your Boat US magazine there is a company in there, it might be Boat US. Looks like quality work. (No Affiliation)

pete

BoatUS usually has a Spring commissioning percentage off their graphics.

They are a pretty good outfit for pretty standard vinyl name setups.

Top notch, exotic vinyl names you may have to keep looking.....though they might have expanded since I used them a couple years ago.

There's a sign place in Edgewater and they've done ours a couple times over the last several years. Not horribly expensive, they took my lettering design, etc. Sorry I forget the name, but it's on Mayo Rd somewhere west of (I think) where the Taylor upholstery place was.

-Chris

When you say not DIY are you referring to installation or making the name? It is really easy to have the name made out of vinyl and then put it on the boat yourself. I usually get mine from Boat/US too.

There's a sign place in Edgewater and they've done ours a couple times over the last several years. Not horribly expensive, they took my lettering design, etc. Sorry I forget the name, but it's on Mayo Rd somewhere west of (I think) where the Taylor upholstery place was.

-Chris

I believe it's: Quality Signs and Engraving

This guy (below) has done a few boats for friends and myself (at Ventnor marina pasadena) and has done a really nice job. He use to show up in a bread truck with his fancy printer inside. He would create everything with you on his computer and print on location. It was great! His name is Mike.

https://kahuna-graphics.business.site/

Back
Top Bottom