Waste Water Tank Size?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the NYS DEC requirements for fertilizer use: https://www.dec.ny.gov/chemical/67239.html
Yup... looked it up and stand corrected.
It really is a pretty weak "ban" in NY though.
Can still be sold and used in most locations except within 3 or 20 ft from water body and not in winter (Dec- Apr). Still OK for gardens and several other applications. It looks like sales areas should be "separated" from those w zero. Its interesting that has been in place for about 10 yrs but not very obvious in big box stores where it is sold.

Yup... looked it up and stand corrected.
It really is a pretty weak "ban" in NY though.
Can still be sold and used in most locations except within 3 or 20 ft from water body and not in winter (Dec- Apr). Still OK for gardens and several other applications. It looks like sales areas should be "separated" from those w zero. Its interesting that has been in place for about 10 yrs but not very obvious in big box stores where it is sold.

If I read correctly and it can be used everywhere except within 20 ft of the water, that's not much of a "ban" except for those that are literally living on the beach or have a waterfront home. It also doesn't make sense because runoff from people living far from the water is just as damaging as it will eventually end up in the same place.

If I read correctly and it can be used everywhere except within 20 ft of the water, that's not much of a "ban" except for those that are literally living on the beach or have a waterfront home. It also doesn't make sense because runoff from people living far from the water is just as damaging as it will eventually end up in the same place.

I'm pretty sure it's no fertilizer within 20 feet of the water and no phosphorus containing fertilizer at all unless a soil test says you need it or you're seeding new lawn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom