Vacuflush leaking with weight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For spares, 4 duckbliis should cover you.

For cruising in remote areas, water valve, bowl seal and gasket, bellows kit.

And if you want to be completely self sufficient, an anti-siphon valve, vacuum pressure switch and pump motor.

I carry all these parts but have not had to do repairs on the Vacu-Flush while cruising.

As I stated earlier, servicing a marine toilet and proactively replacing parts before failure will insure a trouble free cruise.

A bonus to carrying spare toilet parts is there is always someone with a failed system, due to lack of proactive maintenance, looking for spare toilet parts while cruising. I sell spare Vacu-Flush parts to these boaters at a markup higher than usual but less than what some of the marine stores in Canada charge. I carry the most needed Dometic, Rariton and Jabsco toilet parts on Sandpiper for that reason. I've saved summer cruises for a lot of boaters over the years.

For spares, 4 duckbliis should cover you.

For cruising in remote areas, water valve, bowl seal and gasket, bellows kit.

And if paranoid, an anti-siphon valve, vacuum pressure switch and pump motor.

I carry all these parts but have not had to do repairs on the Vacu-Flush while cruising.

As I stated earlier, servicing a marine toilet proactively replacing parts before failure is the cure for avoiding toilet issues while cruising.

This is fun, RT, we should meet someday, which would be much easier if you finally reveal where you live? Then again, who knows where I live?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom