Raritan Icer-ette problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chrisjs

Guru
My Raritan ice maker has stopped ejecting
confuse.gif
ice. It freezes the tray of water but does not eject the ice pellets. The unit makes ice and maintains freezing temperature in the cabinet, and the water inlet solenoid appears OK. The Raritan website lists a few different causes, but I wondered whether anybody else has resolved a similar problem??

I*have two*Uline ice makers that went on the fritz. I located a guy who works on RVs and he fixed them both. One was a loose wire and the other required 3 new micro switches that had corroded up. Find the right guy to trouble shoot or do it yourself - before I found the back yard guy every one said buy a new one.

Yes, I had similar problem. I called Raritan and the tech trouble shot it over the phone and sent me a new module that is behind the panel inside the compartment. You can fix it your self.

Finally got the Icer-Ette working again. Diagnosis was probably defective heater but I replaced the entire ice maker assembly as the cost was only slightly more and included many other "working" parts. Real reason for this post is to let everybody know about the great the Raritan tech. support. Craig provided detailed assistance with diagnostics and then in removing and re-installing the new module without the cost and difficulty of evacuating the refrigerant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom