New Member - Need Mechanic Referral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hockeyfans

Greetings everyone!
New to the site.
The trawler we're looking at is a pretty basic 35' single Lehman.
Our trusted marine mechanic decided he had enough of the crazy Seattle scene and moved his family to TX last week.
Can anyone recommend a marine mechanic we can hire to do an inspection on in the south sound?
Should be able to assess:
Mechanical
Electrical
Plumbing
Thank you!!

Welcome! I can't help you with experts in your area, but I'm sure someone here can. What you describe sounds to me like 2 people, maybe 3, to be done well, but maybe there are those who do it all.

Good luck with your purchase.

Greg.

Thank you for the welcome!
We live near Duvall.
The boat is in Olympia.
If we buy it, we'll try to berth it somewhere between Edmonds and Anacortes, ???

If you post each subject in the matching forum, you'll get more answers. Many people don't look at the Welcome Mat.

Does Swan town have mechanics?
We live near Duvall.
The boat is in Olympia.
If we buy it, we'll try to berth it somewhere between Edmonds and Anacortes, [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

Wish I could help but every one who works for a living is leaving Seattle. I will be on that bus soon. Soon you will only be able to find criminals, unemployed, druggies or homeless people in Seattle.

Greetings everyone!
New to the site.
The trawler we're looking at is a pretty basic 35' single Lehman.
Our trusted marine mechanic decided he had enough of the crazy Seattle scene and moved his family to TX last week.
Can anyone recommend a marine mechanic we can hire to do an inspection on in the south sound?
Should be able to assess:
Mechanical
Electrical
Plumbing
Thank you!!

Greetings and welcome to TF. In view of your specific request I have moved your thread to the 'Other trawler systems' section to catch more relevant attention to your needs. :)

We live near Duvall.
The boat is in Olympia.
If we buy it, we'll try to berth it somewhere between Edmonds and Anacortes, ???

We have used Miller and Miller. They are located on Lake Union and do travel. Good folks.

Wish I could help but every one who works for a living is leaving Seattle. I will be on that bus soon. Soon you will only be able to find criminals, unemployed, druggies or homeless people in Seattle.

30-50 years ago, Seattle was a pretty good place to live if you didn't mind the weather.
What caused the change? I suspect population density has a lot to do with it. And then add in the demand for FREE stuff..... ie, if you dont give me a big screen TV, I will break into the store and take one.
With the HD cameras everywhere, inside and outside the store, it is getting so one cant even steal a loaf of bread anymore.

Re the homeless people.... I would think they would find spot about mid Calif. Good weather and lots of free stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom