Aqualarm Six Systems Monitoring Kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tarantelle

Vessel Name
Tarantelle
Vessel Make
1983 Ocean Alexander 40 Europa
I’m considering getting an Aqualarm Six Systems Monitoring kit to install on my Ocean Alexander with twin Lehman 120’s. Does anyone have any experience with these kits? Are they relatively easy to install? Are they reliable?

Thanks in advance!

Following

Haven’t done that brand. I have used Borel Mfg system and loved it. It was a simple install and doesn’t draw any power unless it is actively alarming. Don’t know what you want to monitor so I don’t know if Borel will work for you or not.

I used to sell Aqualarm products in my store. I have a generally good impression of the company. I installed their burglar alarm on my boat.

Haven’t done that brand. I have used Borel Mfg system and loved it. It was a simple install and doesn’t draw any power unless it is actively alarming. Don’t know what you want to monitor so I don’t know if Borel will work for you or not.
I installed the Borel product to monitor overtemp on the two Lehmans and the two generators on board. As Dave said, stupid simple plus it provides the earliest warning of overtemps.

I installed Aquaalarm this year. Monitors engine exhaust, bilge, and gen exhaust. They made a custom panel for me. Works well. Easy install and good support.

I used these guys.

Great customer service! There based in Newport R.I. I had a problem and they were willing to drive up to Boston to fix it. Just a firmware upgrade! I also had a good talk with there engineer that helped design it. Being a technician by trade. We bounced ideas around for there next model and mods to the current.

Installed the six system monitor in 2016. Easy installation, most difficult part was running wire to the lower helm and flybridge. Used lots of 18 gauge duplex. Technical support was excellent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom