12v Refrigeration Repair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NightCrawler

Vessel Name
Previous owner GB 42 Classic
Vessel Make
Currently running a 23' CC
Looking for a tech to service 12v cold plate system in Beaufort / Morehead NC area.

Be sure to get a pro , used to this style of boat reefers.

The units hold so little refrigerant the system refill must be weighed , its ounces.

I think someone from Jarrett Bay would be very competent to do this. I have used them before and were a good outfit. Just up Core Creek from you.

Jarrett Bay Boatworks  
https://www.jarrettbay.com/
Marina in Carteret County, North Carolina
Address: 530 Sensation Weigh, Beaufort, NC 28516
Hours: Open today · 8AM–5PM
Phone: (252) 728-2690

Burt Ferebee (252-670-1009) out of New Bern and Danny Martin (910 799-9362) out of Wilmington both work there regularly and are both outstanding marine refridgeration and AC guys, I have used them both when I had my boat in Morehead.

I wouldn't use Jarrett Bay for this particular work, and I u$ed them for a lot of other thing$.

Last edited:
Thanks all for the leads. Have left messages for a couple of these guys. Hoping to hear back soon. Really, really appreciate the help.

George,

Thank you for the lead to Burt Ferebee! Such a gentleman. Came within a day and located the problem after a good deal of digging. A true pro. Danny was one of my first calls and he's retired now. We're up and running like brand new. Thanks to all who help out. Great team on this forum for sure.

Back
Top Bottom