Training Captain recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boats have a whole second language all their own. I've worked with ESL students and it presented challenges for sure. Doing things hands-on helps. Having a translator would be a big help but showing and copying can be done, it just takes a bit longer.

I guess the only way I can find training captain who speak fluent Vietnamese is to employ a training captain and a Vietnamese translator. SIGH

Boats have a whole second language all their own. I've worked with ESL students and it presented challenges for sure. Doing things hands-on helps. Having a translator would be a big help but showing and copying can be done, it just takes a bit longer.

I agree with both your statements.
1. Takes more time, practice (and money)
2. Showing and copying

In this case, the training captain should be female.

I provide such services and am glad to receive a pm so I can reply with references, etc.

Please forgive me for the commercial nature of this message.

I provide such services and am glad to receive a pm so I can reply with references, etc.

Please forgive me for the commercial nature of this message.

Capt, I went through your site and determine it is a real possibility only if I can find a women who is fluent in Vietnamese and then to convince her she wants to learn about boats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom