PNW live aboard marina space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboatnow

Hi all,
Our plans for winter moorage fell through.

Can anyone recommend a good marina that allows lives boards for this winter (Oct - march) in the Puget Sound area?

Thanks

That would be a nice spot. Access to civilization but not crowded like Seattle-everret.

To be honest, you will end up where you can find a slip. A new mber of places allow live aboards but there is often a waiting list.

I here ya dhays.

Not too many choices when you need to live on the boat in the area. We've called all over the place.

La Conner is nice but a bit too quiet. Wifey wants to be near a gym ( don't understand that ).

There is an opening in Port Townsend at Point Hudson Marina. My big concern for that is the wind although I think that we're just going to have to tough it out.

Anyone here who has wintered at Point Hudson?

Oak harbor would be a nice choice. They usually allow liveaboard if just for the winter

Re LaConner there's plenty on gyms in Burlington 10 - 15 minutes away. Nice drive through farm fields to w very little traffic.

Re LaConner there's plenty on gyms in Burlington 10 - 15 minutes away. Nice drive through farm fields to w very little traffic.

Pt Townsend is great, but you may end up feeling a bit isolated out at the end of the Penninsula. LaConner has the advantage of being more accessible. Not that it matters a lot. Winter can get pretty exposed there out on the point at PT.

Back
Top Bottom