Insurance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish the actuarists would look at the trawler group a bit closer. If one digests the stats, I'd bet we are an extremely safe group. Most of the accidents posted were other boats or people doing really stupid things. We have all of the characteristics of a very safe boating group.

The Actuaries do. At least my insurance company does. The company that underwrites my policy gave me a Trawler specific policy. The premium is reduced and my navigable limits are greater than a regular policy with the same company. This includes being able to go further offshore (which I don't need).

The Actuaries do. At least my insurance company does. The company that underwrites my policy gave me a Trawler specific policy. The premium is reduced and my navigable limits are greater than a regular policy with the same company. This includes being able to go further offshore (which I don't need).

Can you mane the ins. co. Sounds good!

Interesting, would like to know where they get their statistics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom