Finally a Live Aboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When my plane landed at Regan National last evening, I had been gone since the week prior to Thanksgiving. Like a lot of other trips, the plane was late and I was really looking forward to getting home. Unlike any of my prior trips, home was way different.

During the weeks prior to Thanksgiving, the Admiral and I had packed up the house, dealt with the movers, and relocated the residence to Vero Beach, FL. While she lives there to assist aging parents, I will live on Cloud IX. (Both back and forth for long weekends each month)

All that said to say this, I am now officially a live aboard, since if I want a bed to sleep in, it's either the boat or a hotel. Bottom line, <u>YAHOO</u>!

Congratulations, sorry to hear about you wife parents. **

So do your wife and you plan on being a permanent live aboard? Having the wife/SO move aboard is the true acid test.* If when she does make sure you make it as easy on/for her as possible even if it mean doing the boat/house work, shopping and laundry.* You will notice/see that a lot of us live a boards doing most of the domestic stuff.*And you thought wives/SO's rule on the dirt, just wait until you move on the water.* (-;

Back
Top Bottom