Your favorite, non-tippy deck chair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked at them all and decided that these $55 chairs would work best for us. Two fit in the lazarette just fine. We never sit all day long and they are perfectly comfortable. I think I removed the gadget bags. The little built in table comes in handier than I thought. Our cup holders have a notch that fits a coffee cup handle. Others have a sling that can only hold a can of pop or a beer. Chips and salsa, no problemo.

Howdy - in the process of buying a nordic 32... How many Pico chairs, where do you store them, how about a small table? Love this forum!!!

We have two of the Pico chairs on Carolena, plus a couple folding cushions for when we need more outside seating. No need for an outside table for us, as we store our large cooler on the upper deck and use it as a table when sitting up there. When not in use, the folded chairs fit in one of the two tall lockers, or if we expect to pull them out again in a short period of time, we just put them folded on the floor next to the steps to the pilothouse. Still very much a fan of the combination of comfort and small size when folded. We have several boating friends that have purchased the same chairs after using ours.

Back
Top Bottom