Yet another silly "upgrade". Fuel transfer relay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I'm chuckling reading this thread. When I first got my boat I was constantly ordering parts for unneeded projects. I recently organized a giant trash bag of stuff I had accumulated and had to laugh at so many of the things I had ordered that were still not installed. I guess after the initial excitement of my original idea wore off and I contemplated actually installing the parts, I just set them aside for later.

I am trying to learn to sleep for a few days on my ideas before putting them into action. I will usually forget about them after a few days, or a real problem will come up that needs to be fixed immediately.

I'm chuckling reading this thread. When I first got my boat I was constantly ordering parts for unneeded projects. I recently organized a giant trash bag of stuff I had accumulated and had to laugh at so many of the things I had ordered that were still not installed. I guess after the initial excitement of my original idea wore off and I contemplated actually installing the parts, I just set them aside for later.

I am trying to learn to sleep for a few days on my ideas before putting them into action. I will usually forget about them after a few days, or a real problem will come up that needs to be fixed immediately.

I know what you mean and I have been guilty of the same with respect to boats, cars, and houses.

I'm going to euphemistically name our problem Restless Mind Syndrome.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

(And I did not intend to call your project unneeded)

Last edited:
One of the things that I have read in the past on this forum, " spend a year on your 'new to you' boat before deciding to make changes, you may find that you really don't need to make them".

Back
Top Bottom