Yard in Fort Myers Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captks

Vessel Name
Stout
All,

I need to pull my KK42 to get a new dripless put on and while Im at it repaint the rudder/skeg and do a couple other small projects. I looked on activecaptain at the yards down there and all seem to have decent reviews, but looking for some feedback of actual folks here to help my decision (good or bad)

The list is:
Diversified
Olson
Gulf Marine ways
Moss

Any feedback would be appreciated.

All,

I need to pull my KK42 to get a new dripless put on and while Im at it repaint the rudder/skeg and do a couple other small projects. I looked on activecaptain at the yards down there and all seem to have decent reviews, but looking for some feedback of actual folks here to help my decision (good or bad)

The list is:

Diversified

Olson

Gulf Marine ways

Moss

Any feedback would be appreciated.
We had a very good experience with Gulf Marine Ways. We had new cutless bearings, shafts straightened, props tuned, and engines aligned. So, so much smoother afterwards.

We had a very good experience with Gulf Marine Ways. We had new cutless bearings, shafts straightened, props tuned, and engines aligned. So, so much smoother afterwards.

Thanks. Will give them a buzz

I have one boating friend with a boat at Gulf Marine right now having some bottom work and minor repairs done. So far, he is happy with the progress with a few more days to go. I have another friend with a boat at Diversified right now. I just talked to him on our dock about 30 minutes ago and other than a little back and forth on getting the timing settled on when to bring the boat in, he also seems happy so far with the work in those early stages. He also said their quote was considerably less than Gulf Marine. I would call both and get quotes, as both are reputable as far as I can tell. Good luck and chime back in here when you get your work done and let us know how it goes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom