Winter berth sought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

calypsian

Vessel Name
Querencia
Vessel Make
Mainship 400T
I'm seeking a marina in the south Florida area to be my home berth for December through March . The vessel is a Mainship 400.
I do not expect nor do I want to pay for extensive amenities that I don't need. Clean Showers, bathroom, and water, along with 50AMP service (hopefully included in total but whatever)
Anyone with current information or experiences that are recent and relative will be appreciated.

Thanks Everyone and fair winds for you all...

Give me a little more info about what you are looking for. South Florida covers a LOT of territory and marinas.

In general, the further south you go, the higher the price. Stuart, Fl seems to be a good compromise on the Atlantic: decent climate, large enough town, good marinas with lots of snowbirds. Vero Beach is also one of my favorites but a bit more expensive. If you are willing to cruise down the St John's R to Sanford, it is considerably cheaper with the same climate.

Thought Key Largo looked like a good central location, Billyfeet

Actually nothing comes to mind that fits your specs on Key Largo. Maybe Anchorage. Dinner Key in Miami or Plantation in Islamorada would be two that bracket that. It is getting late in the season to nail down something halfway decent . What do you plan on doing with the boat while down there? Do you need easy access to airports, shopping, etc? Going to be away from the boat for extended periods? Budget? You'll save some money if you can sign a multi-month lease.

Back
Top Bottom