Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2016, 07:25 AM   #1
Veteran Member
City: Marblehead,Oh
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Castoff
Vessel Model: 77 Heritage West Indian 36
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 53
Wind Screen?

Hello folks, I'm looking for what I would call "wind screen" for lack of the correct term. We have a West Indian 36 trawler with a rail around the full length upper deck. It currently has Sunbrella skirting on the rail approximately 18" high. I saw a Chris Craft with what appeared to be some sort of plastic skirting. Does anyone know what it's called and where to get it?
Thanks, Ted

tedted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 07:37 AM   #2
O C Diver's Avatar
City: Fort Myers, FL... Summers in Crisfield, MD
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Slow Hand
Vessel Model: Cherubini Independence 45
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,966


I'm tired of fast moves, I've got a slow groove, on my mind.....
I want to spend some time, Not come and go in a heated rush.....
"Slow Hand" by The Pointer Sisters
O C Diver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:44 PM   #3
C lectric's Avatar
City: Gibsons, B.C.
Country: Canada
Vessel Name: Island Pride
Vessel Model: xxxx
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,937
Pic of what you liked might help. I,ve also seen Plexiglass used.effectively. Thin fiberglass panels also but of course those are opaque.
C lectric is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012