Where is Pairadice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
Capt Crusty is currently on the hard in San Carlos Mexico. But ASD was host to John and Tracey for a week in the PNW. We had a great time.

In a few weeks they will head back down to Mexico to supervise some repairs with plans to cross the Panama Canal in February 2021.

God speed my friend. 20200807_194213.jpeg20200804_210915.jpeg

:blush:I had a comment, just a moment, need to sort it out. where did I put that darn comment? O well, when it floats by another time I will post. Good to see both you George, and that other fellow, Pete?:dance:.:D

Good thing they're heading for the east coast...Kitimat's breakwater broke again so maaaaaybe it'll be fixed by the time they stop here again. Pretty bouncy out where they had to tie up when they stayed here!

Looks like it was a great party! :)
Tom, if you possibly can, fly down to Panama to crew their transit. Once in a lifetime experience I tell ya.
Be sure you bring that pirate wench behind you in the pic. ;)

Looks like it was a great party! :)
Tom, if you possibly can, fly down to Panama to crew their transit. Once in a lifetime experience I tell ya.
Be sure you bring that pirate wench behind you in the pic. ;)
This one?20200807_194023.jpeg

Back at home in Las Vegas. Had a great trip up in the PNW.
Capped off with a memorable stay at the ASD B&B, LOL.
Saw all the family, a bunch of friends, a few TF members (also good friends) and now its time to give the ole liver a much needed break.

We head back to Pairadice down in San Carlos, MX. in a few weeks for the next leg of our Journey.

Thanks so much to all the good friends we enjoyed the visit.

Cheers

Pairadice is in Mazatlan and heading south to Panama for a crossing in February. Had an awesome week them.20201108_102238.jpeg20201108_093159.jpeg

How did I miss this thread when it first went out? Must have been good planning on my part.

Just kidding. It's always good to see pics of good friends of mine enjoying a good time together.

Tom, that sailing lass with the pistol sure has a dreamy look in her eye, I agree with Ken--she likes you and what you're doing to her.

Forgot the GREAT fisherman and her catch! Yes she kicked my ass yet one more time. I think all good luck was from Tracey's shirt. What do you think.

Sure tasted good withshrimp on the BBQ!20201108_132223.jpeg20201108_124507.jpeg

Oops. Forgot to add Tracey. The small fish was thrown back to grow up a bit.20201108_134746.jpeg

In the car hanging from the rear view mirror, of course.

I know that the plan is to go through the Panama Canal, but then is it up the Eastern seaboard or across to the Med? I suspect Crusty spent some time there in his Navy years.

John/Tracey/Patches,

We left Mazatlan and stopped at Isla Magdalena on the way to PV. Pretty incredible...

We fly to Barra on the 21st.

See ya soon!!!

~Lucky Chucky

I know that the plan is to go through the Panama Canal, but then is it up the Eastern seaboard or across to the Med? I suspect Crusty spent some time there in his Navy years.
The "plan" is to cruise to Aruba up the islands to Florida then north.

I am sooooo jealous. Have a fun and safe trip you guys.

Tom, are you and Kay back home yet?

Don't you old timers have Facebook??! Just kidding. Good stuff.

Saw Pairadice pulling into PV earlier this morning after an over nighter. Crusty told us that they had dolphins off the bow with fluorescent on their tails. That would be cool !

Yes GFC, we are home.

Crusty is complaining that its too hot and humid in PV Mex. He's looking for a swimming pool. He tells me that Pairdice is a small roll boat when compared to the "real" yachts at the dock.

Yet we have no pics of Crusty. Is he really in Mexico or is he hiding in a bay?

Pairadice Heading South

Crusty Chief did another over nighter and are in La Barra Navidad! They are hooking up with the Panama Posse. He had a following seas and moon light as a guide from PV to Navidad. Wish them well. They have done over 1000km in 30 days so far.:eek:

Yes, we are in Barra Navidad for the Panama Posse kick off. For anyone traveling west or east to the Panama Canal, I highly recommend joining the PP. The wealth of information, discounts and support is well worth the $100.00 bucks. We have allready saved that and then some and really were just beginning.

Ill try and download some pics, but Wi-Fi is pretty sketchy and very slow in most places.

Yes, we are in Barra Navidad for the Panama Posse kick off. For anyone traveling west or east to the Panama Canal, I highly recommend joining the PP. The wealth of information, discounts and support is well worth the $100.00 bucks. We have allready saved that and then some and really were just beginning.

Ill try and download some pics, but Wi-Fi is pretty sketchy and very slow in most places.

Following and (jealously) wanting to be there!

A nice treat this morning, the French Baker making the rounds here at the Marina, Hmmmmm, Fresh baked Bread and pastries.

Attachments

• 953A80CA-3888-476B-AC55-965C7D6C3979.jpeg
    953A80CA-3888-476B-AC55-965C7D6C3979.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 28
Following and (jealously) wanting to be there!

Peter,

Just before we left Mazatlan, a 65 foot Hat, tied up next to us, came in with 2 really nice Yellow Fin Tuna, each was well over 200 pounds each. We got a nice chunk from them and man was it good on the grill. They just got back from the islands south of Mazatlan, Isla Maria. Nine hours for us, just a couple of hours for them.

Peter,

Just before we left Mazatlan, a 65 foot Hat, tied up next to us, came in with 2 really nice Yellow Fin Tuna, each was well over 200 pounds each. We got a nice chunk from them and man was it good on the grill. They just got back from the islands south of Mazatlan, Isla Maria. Nine hours for us, just a couple of hours for them.

Thank you, my friend, for cutting me with a dull blade and then rubbing salt into the wound :D

A nice treat this morning, the French Baker making the rounds here at the Marina, Hmmmmm, Fresh baked Bread and pastries.

Ah, the French Baker! One of the best things about Barra! Also, the pool is pretty nice at the marina. As I sit here, cold in California, I am totally jealous of your travels. Brought my boat back to CA in August due to Covid, after being in La Paz for 7 years. I miss MX terribly.

Safe travels, Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom