When a Tesla trawler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't need to believe me now.....Just remember this for when we do our demo in June....and then several months later when we have this in a 40 foot Yacht. The proof is going to be out there soon enough. I will not be selling anything to this Trawler community directly...I will be selling to large Yacht companies...and they would not be buying this if it is smoke and mirrors. We don't need or want investors. This prototype in June would power a small boat....within 6 months after this, a 500ish HP version will get dropped in a 40 foot yacht, and the world will be changing after that....Stay skeptical if you like untill you see the yacht :)

Given recent developments in high-tech materials utilization, I see this as an eventuality. It’s time. There have been plenty of ideas out there that were shelved and waiting for material tech and production costs to bring the idea or product into the range of feasibility and affordability. I’m a believer.

I will invest any penny I have (even my panties) in this, can you imagine the outcome of this? Using salt water to produce enough energy to move a 40 feet boat, with a bit of extrapolation we will be able to produce almost free energy for any country that has access to sea shore!
Dan please keep us posted I cannot wait to be in June to read all the press releases.

L

What!!?? And miss the smell of diesel in the morning??

What!!?? And miss the smell of diesel in the morning??
Engine is running on salt water but burning diesel so universe equilibrium is safe pfiou!
We just missed a temporal paradox that would have destroyed any molecules in the universe!

Next project: make an engine that runs on corona virus, will help humanity to get out of that mess.

L

I don't need you guys to believe this now...I know it sounds like I am telling you the earth is flat. But...I got all the money we needed to finish this, and the prototype we will unveil in about 6 weeks will be changing the world. We are assembling at FAU, and we will have some of the most high profile marine engineers in the world checking on everything in the demo...After that, the plan is for us to buy a Greenline 40 foot yacht, without the diesel or solar, to drop our MIE engine it..to charge a bank of batteries and run the electric motors...and I will be doing booze cruises with execs and heads of state, and doing scuba dive trips with this off of Palm Beach, and you will be welcome to get on one of these and see how we run on salt water....It would be pretty hard to fake this if we are running fast all day long!
user_online.gif

Post the Patent numbers and we can see for ourselves this great advance.

I don't need you guys to believe this now...I know it sounds like I am telling you the earth is flat. But...I got all the money we needed to finish this, and the prototype we will unveil in about 6 weeks will be changing the world. We are assembling at FAU, and we will have some of the most high profile marine engineers in the world checking on everything in the demo...After that, the plan is for us to buy a Greenline 40 foot yacht, without the diesel or solar, to drop our MIE engine it..to charge a bank of batteries and run the electric motors...and I will be doing booze cruises with execs and heads of state, and doing scuba dive trips with this off of Palm Beach, and you will be welcome to get on one of these and see how we run on salt water....It would be pretty hard to fake this if we are running fast all day long!
user_online.gif

Post the Patent numbers and we can see for ourselves this great advance.
We have patent protection all over the world. If you are too lazy to look this up for yourself, it is not my problem. Fortunately for me, I will never need to sell to individuals like you. You will be the "problem" of the yacht company. And again, we don't need investment dollars...We have everything we need to prove our case to the Yacht companies. I posted here to see what this community is like. Thanks for showing me ! :)

We have patent protection all over the world. If you are too lazy to look this up for yourself, it is not my problem. Fortunately for me, I will never need to sell to individuals like you. You will be the "problem" of the yacht company. And again, we don't need investment dollars...We have everything we need to prove our case to the Yacht companies. I posted here to see what this community is like. Thanks for showing me ! :)

OK, I'll bite. I see applications in several world-wide locations - no grants yet. Is this correct?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US9995479B2/en

So, how can this help us fresh water dudes?

Ultimately we will do this for fresh water also....it may involve just adding salt to a holding tank of water. Our first generation engine ran with fresh water and just the cavitation energy....about one unit input to get 5 units of energy out. When we went to salt, we found 2 to 3 times more energy output, and we attribute this to electrons being torn off of salts--coulombic explosions. Maybe by end of 2nd or 3rd year we are producing the MIE engine we will create this version.

So how much energy out do you get for energy in, and what is the fuel source?

OK guys, I'm done here. In time you will hear about this in the magazines, or see it with a Yacht Mfg.

Fair enough. Some on here have been quite outright sceptical, but not all of us. Which is why I posted on the other thread that maybe, while maintaining a healthy scepticism, it might be wise to cool some of the extravagant derision, so y'all don't have to swallow too many words, in the event this is bona fide..?

Some of us still like to think that there are still amazing discoveries to be made, so hang in there, and please keep us informed from time to time re progress. However, going quiet for now might be prudent, until...you know... :flowers:

Kinda hard to beat a diesel engine.
But to almost eliminating vibration and the resulting noise would be nice.
And to make a motor that dosn’t quit would be nice too. But motors and their controls ect. are just machines and so will still be subject to failure.

But I consider this electro-talk mostly dreaming. The future will come but slowly.

Last edited:
Wow, this sounds even more fantastic than that amazing form of propulsion Clive Cussler has in his amazing disguised tramp steamer, Oregon, which appears in many of his books, but this might actually be for real..?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamic_drive

Actually, that one will work. Learned about that in school in the 70's. Theoretically, it'd work. Is it as efficient as the petrol alternatives? Probably not so far, otherwise it'd be widely in service by now.

Plenty of people have come up with the "thing" that'll kill fossil fueled engines. If their "thing" is even half as great as they say, it'd change the world and the inventors would have more money than God. So far, I've not seen any thing of that sort. Even the conspiracy theorists would not be able to come up with a "valid" explanation as to why it this propulsion method was not adopted it if was actually true.

However, if it works, maybe it'll solve the whole sea level rise problem, "Let's just burn all the sea water!"

About the only way sea water could be a reasonable source of energy to drive a boat (or any other vehicle) is via cold fusion. Probably would have heard about that by now.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Some on here have been quite outright sceptical, but not all of us. Which is why I posted on the other thread that maybe, while maintaining a healthy scepticism, it might be wise to cool some of the extravagant derision, so y'all don't have to swallow too many words, in the event this is bona fide..?

Some of us still like to think that there are still amazing discoveries to be made, so hang in there, and please keep us informed from time to time re progress. However, going quiet for now might be prudent, until...you know... :flowers:
Did you read their patents? I did.
Read it and you will see that their engine prototype ran for 5 seconds, that it contains sentences like "it is believed that..." meaning that we don't really have any clue/proof of what we are talking about, and that it is not related in any way to having more energy out than energy in.
Conclusion: Mister is just a folk that may have invested some money in that company and tries to generate some buzz to get his money back.

L

OK guys, I'm done here. In time you will hear about this in the magazines, or see it with a Yacht Mfg.
Thanks, I have been following your responses on various threads. I reviewed the various material on your website. As Nuclear technology engineer I just can't wrap my head around your vodo physics. How does a scam artist drive this crap into making money. You could start an IPO and pocket the money. DO YOU HAVE A PATENT

Last edited:
"Controlling the volume of steam produced per second will affect the rotation rate of a steam engine which in turn may be driving a generator or other device."

A new steam engine ! WOW

At least winter heating and hot water onboard will be easy!

Florida is again the U.S. scam capital, and millennials are the prey

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/featur...florida-scam-capital-2018-20190313-story.html

FYI!

Not my first rodeo in the Sunshine state. I quit taking consulting referrals - 9 out 10 were some kinda scam - it's rampant!

For some reason, this salt water powered engine reminds me of almost 50 years ago when Dr. Thomas Edwards came up with a design for an air conditioner that used air instead of freon as a refrigerant. He established a company called Rovac in my home town, did an IPO and got a lot of hype. Several auto manufacturers took an interest and I believe prototypes were built. The design worked but had two glaring issues that were never overcome. The first was they were unable to reduce the size to anything near the current auto ACs. The second issue is it required significantly more energy and was a major drag on MPGs. The company eventually failed. To make a long story short, the devil is in the details.

Burning Water in an Engine

30 years ago I got to see first hand a brilliant inventor/marketer, Rudy Gunnerman, try to combust water. If I remember right he was the inventor of the wood pellet in the 60's - which of course did revolutionize the wood burning stove industry - and gave him some credibility.

At that time I worked for the US distributor of a german car manufacturer and they provided Rudy with a Porsche 944 to run on the dyno with his gas-water (85/15) mixture. Rudy had all the claims (especially touted his "surfactant") and supposedly drove in with a car running on the mixture. 944 engine died on the dyno...

Several years later I was working for a Cat dealer and in walks Rudy and some gold mine managers - Rudy was now mixing his water with diesel and getting "amazing results" - so it was now a Cat 3512 haul truck engine to be placed on the dyno. Good results - the engine ran - power increased by a small amount - and then went down somewhat commensurate with the amount of water in the fuel - not a scientific study on the dyno and they then tested several trucks at the mine.

What one engineer stated is that the water in the diesel turned to vapor and "steam cleaned" the engine internally and maybe provided improved combustion for a short time - anyway the experiments/testing died shortly after that when the trucks had "no power."

After that, Rudy then mixed diesel with natural gas and had some success with on-highway trucks. He died several years ago but his son carried it forward - they called it GDiesel (lots of Google info) but it went bankrupt several years ago.

After all that I saw, I do believe that there aren't too many BTU's in water - even salt water - but I do have cow magnets on my fuel lines. :facepalm:

"Burning" water in enginess

Water injection has been used in some piston aircraft engines, but not burned as a fuel. The injected water slowed the combustion slightly allowing higher hp output for short periods (takeoff and go arounds) but was not burned as a fuel.

Back to the OP - would be nice to see some advances in Marine propulsion that make power boating more cost effective.

30 years ago I got to see first hand a brilliant inventor/marketer, Rudy Gunnerman, try to combust water. If I remember right he was the inventor of the wood pellet in the 60's - which of course did revolutionize the wood burning stove industry - and gave him some credibility.

At that time I worked for the US distributor of a german car manufacturer and they provided Rudy with a Porsche 944 to run on the dyno with his gas-water (85/15) mixture. Rudy had all the claims (especially touted his "surfactant") and supposedly drove in with a car running on the mixture. 944 engine died on the dyno...

Several years later I was working for a Cat dealer and in walks Rudy and some gold mine managers - Rudy was now mixing his water with diesel and getting "amazing results" - so it was now a Cat 3512 haul truck engine to be placed on the dyno. Good results - the engine ran - power increased by a small amount - and then went down somewhat commensurate with the amount of water in the fuel - not a scientific study on the dyno and they then tested several trucks at the mine.

What one engineer stated is that the water in the diesel turned to vapor and "steam cleaned" the engine internally and maybe provided improved combustion for a short time - anyway the experiments/testing died shortly after that when the trucks had "no power."

After that, Rudy then mixed diesel with natural gas and had some success with on-highway trucks. He died several years ago but his son carried it forward - they called it GDiesel (lots of Google info) but it went bankrupt several years ago.

After all that I saw, I do believe that there aren't too many BTU's in water - even salt water - but I do have cow magnets on my fuel lines. :facepalm:

- but I do have cow magnets on my fuel lines. :facepalm:

I still have a few sets somewhere, left from a fleet of 14 Ford gas jobs with 361 HD V-8’s, all with 5 + 2’s and same rear axle ratio. Without running the same routes for each truck and accounting for traffic & idle time, it was hard to really know what the savings (if any) were, but the difference between the same truck using the same driver and keeping to the same approximate route “with” the equipment vs. “without” was measurable. That difference was 4-6.5% over 12 months.

Ft. Belvoir Army engine testing center had engines of all kinds running till they broke, sometimes for years. They also tested Cowl Magnets in the 50’s but I never saw any published data. There, with much greater control of stresses and ability to measure fuel flow, they would know the details.

Back
Top Bottom