What's your favorite online marine store for odds and ends?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is GREAT. I've created a page in one of my marine folders with recommendations posted.

Soooo,...here's a good one. They have assisted me on boats before and get me any part needed on our 1977 Tolly's original 7.5 kW Kohler gen set.

Meet The Staff of List Marine

Parks deserves all the time off he can get, he was married to that store for many years like his family. It's about time and I wish him my best. It was sad going into the store today but it looks the same and the same familiar faces were there.

I've used most of those mentioned.
Parks, enjoy retirement, the quick fix on the Raritan Elegance really was going the extra mile, thanks again.
I just did my first order from the The GPS Store based on great reviews and free ground shipping and NO sales tax.

I use Jamestown Distributors most of the time . I've been trying some of the Total Boat products and having good luck . Very helpful team up there . They make fun of my Southern accent .

I use Jamestown Distributors most of the time . I've been trying some of the Total Boat products and having good luck . Very helpful team up there . They make fun of my Southern accent .

You have an accent? Funny...I don't even hear it.

In Australia the only chain chandler is Whitworths, who do both online and bricks and mortar. Not cheap, but they have a wide stock range and employ boat-owners and others with experience as sales staff. There are some lesser operators but no one with their range or coverage. Convenience and good service count.
That said, even with shipping, I`ve bought cheaper from the US. A friend bought Ronstan parts, made here, from the USA cheaper than they were retail here,again even with shipping.
I`ve bought from Amazon, and from very helpful Defender, who ship quite a lot to Australia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom