What is a trawler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine was gunmetal gray, '68 E-Type #16173 :)

It was midnight blue, and shaped like a flattened torpedo. Its headlights were under glass, and there were louvers on its long hood. Instead of a grille, there was an empty oval with a chrome bar across it.

I reached for the door handle on the driver's side. The first thing I noticed was that my fingers didn't go all the way through. Interesting.

The second thing I noticed was that unlike the case with the other cars in the showroom, the door was locked.

My mom found a salesman and deferentially asked whether five-year-old me might be allowed to sit in the car. To his credit, the salesman was happy to unlock the car for me.

When the door opened, I was almost knocked over by the intense smell of tanned leather. If I concentrate, I can still smell it.

Once I clambered into the driver's seat, I was confronted by an angry gold cat, silently growling at me at eye level from the hub of the steering wheel. The second thing I noticed was a long row of toggle switches in the middle of the dash. I've loved toggle switches ever since.

That gentlemen is how you describe an E Type

Back
Top Bottom