What is this? (Picture)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Plus Bayliners and Meridians were not chopper gun yachts.

All this talk about 'what is it' confirm my opinion, after a while all boats look alike.

I think I heard that the Nova, Heritage, Jefferson, Hersine and probably others (Kah Shing?) were made in the same factory with the same folks and different names and tweaks. Don't know if it's true but I was told that it was common for a Taiwanese family to basically move into the boat as they were completing the finish cabinetry, woodwork and trim.

Does anyone know if that's true?

it's a 44' heritage, likely a 1986 or 87. there is one for sale in ft. myers for 40k but needs a ton of work. this is another one that needs help but if your just retiring and want a great liveaboard home and want to put in the funds and hardwork they are well made boats.

Ok, here is the answer, 44 Heritage?
Glad they are well made boats because this one needs a lot of TLC and you would only invest in the above TLC if the old boat has good bones:
Quality running gear, quality hull materials, quality electrical gear and wiring, quality windows, frames, seals, etc..
Not looking to purchase this boat, I was just curious to what it is, , as far as brand and model.
Thx guys.

Ok, here is the answer, 44 Heritage?
Glad they are well made boats because this one needs a lot of TLC and you would only invest in the above TLC if the old boat has good bones:
Quality running gear, quality hull materials, quality electrical gear and wiring, quality windows, frames, seals, etc..
Not looking to purchase this boat, I was just curious to what it is, , as far as brand and model.
Thx guys.

I was the first to mention Heritage East....what do I win??...:)

I’’ll buy beer next time you are in FLL. ;)

Score!! I'll be going through there this week on our way to Ft. Pierce. Are you guys gonna make the gathering?

If you dare, you can also venture out onto the swim platform and write down the HIN (Hull Identification Number). Then a little google time should tell you what you want to know.

If you dare, you can also venture out onto the swim platform and write down the HIN (Hull Identification Number). Then a little google time should tell you what you want to know.

Yeah, trespassing on somebody’s property? Bad idea.
If Somebody set foot on my boat without permission, it would end badly.
Much prefer an internet search in the background, although my boat has big signs on both sides giving name of the charter business, webpage and phone number, no secret, but don’t trespass, bad idea.
(Had enough of that during my liveaboard days in the Virgin Islands 35 years ago, stupid tourists from the cruise ships would come onboard my boat “because it looks so nice”:
I would jump out on deck screaming to get the f... of my boat right f... now. Oh Dear, they thought it was part of the entertainment..:rolleyes:)

Anyways, the mystery is solved, all good, thx.

Score!! I'll be going through there this week on our way to Ft. Pierce. Are you guys gonna make the gathering?

Will send you the coordinates, if you can find the dock, free beer:)

This is an excellent sandbox. Lets all play nice in it.

Ah yes, "Rules for the Sandbox."
(As your mama said)
Play nice with the other children, no hitting or biting or kicking or scratching or hair pulling. Don't embarrass me and don't make me come and sit behind you.

Permit me add, respect one another and their opinion. If you find it necessary to correct their opinion, do it with the same gentleness you hope they show you, when you are wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom