What happened to TF's spirital Leader Fr. George?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never heard of George.
Have I been following the wrong guy all this time.

Nothing recently...his last post was almost 2 mos ago (1/21) re; window repairs???

Last I recall reading is that he was going back to work to support his nautical vices.

Maybe stuck in a confessional?? LOL

Friar George is a fine fellow. I counselled him over phone regarding how to horse trade with boat owners... round about the time he found and purchased the beaut he located.

Well we are getting close to spring cruising and "some" of us may need spiritual help. Plus the blessing of the TF fleet is soon due!!!!!

Greetings,
Mr. ASD. I think it is VERY safe to say ALL of us need spiritual help in one form or another.

I have met Mr. & Ms. FRG in person. Fine folks! One's I'd be proud to have on board again. C'mon Mr. FRG wassup?

Greetings,
Mr. ASD. I think it is VERY safe to say ALL of us need spiritual help in one form or another.

I have met Mr. & Ms. FRG in person. Fine folks! One's I'd be proud to have on board again. C'mon Mr. FRG wassup?

Ha I agree RT......

Dear God,

On behalf of more than one TF member... please contact your emissary, Friar George. A few on TF somewhat seek his assistance! Or, at least a good belly laugh from his ribald sense of humor!! :facepalm::rofl::D

But where is FRG? Anyone have his number? Please give him a call, we need his spirit leadership.....

But where is FRG? Anyone have his number? Please give him a call, we need his spirit leadership.....

Bet chat RTF has it... maybe?? I misplaced it since the Good Friar and I spoke on phone, before he purchased his boat.

A couple of years ago about this time of year a very frequent poster on an S&W forum I frequent "disappeared". Lots of speculation where he was, what had happened to him.
After Easter weekend he appears online again, he gave it up for Lent!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom