What do you look for in a boat shoe/sandal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Dougcole, I am in Irelnad. Its wet, cold and windy most of the year, so my feet wont see sandals or anything of the likes till i am in a place like good old Jamaica; onless ofcource we get a savage summer and we do at tmes if we are lucky. Goodluck though on spreading the word on sandals brother...ha ha! got anything for rainy season?

On Board we're barefooters except for a pair of soft moccasins I keep just inside the engine room door.

Dave

Spring is sort of here so I been looking/shopping for new spring summer out fits and SHOES.**
bleh.gif
***I have concluded that most boat shoes and/or what most people wear are just to darn UGLY.**
no.gif
** Being our ramp is steep I prefer shoes with a raised heel as they are level going up and level going down if you walk back wards.* Also*a heel*is easier on your back and make you walk on the ball of your foot instead of the heal, which is better for your body as a whole.
Instead of targeting boater in general I would target the females as males will wear almost anything?* Females prefer something fashionable and will pay more.* I mean why do you think dept stores are 75% female cloths.* As far as I know and see there is not a boat shoes that are targeted to females?*
confuse.gif

If the shoe is narrow with a narrow/pointed toe, a slight raised heel, slip on, non skid/slip soul and some color, it would appeal to the females.* Since there is no stylish boat shoe for women they mostly wear their daily normally shoes/sandals/tennis shoes.* I really liked the high heels with the flippers but WITHOUT the flipper front and the heel a bit lower.* Maybe a wedge?

Anyway, time to start putting a way the heavier winter wear and shoes, and start being out the warmer spring summer wear and shoes.**Anyway, just a thought.*
aww.gif

Back
Top Bottom