What do you do to keep in shape?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do 12 OZ curls as often as I can.:thumb:

Wifey B: And amazingly we take the opposite approach and don't do any 12 oz curls. :rofl:

Do you do regular or lite curls? :rolleyes:

I think a lot of younger people in our life helps us. They're always active. At home, we might be laying under the cabana by the pool and they decide to get the paddleboards and kayaks out and we join them using them. Last weekend we had kayak races around the canals. :D

My post #84 notwithstanding, I have not been able to exercise since the first part of February when I pinched my sciatic nerve some how. Walking was very limited as was just about any form of movement.

Things are better now and I'm able to spend the day walking, swimming and we're looking at doing a hike in the hills outside of Phoenix. Most days I get around fine. We'll see what a hike does to me.

Over the past year I've dropped 15 pounds due to diet. It does work.

Wifey B: And amazingly we take the opposite approach and don't do any 12 oz curls. :rofl:

Do you do regular or lite curls? :rolleyes:

I think a lot of younger people in our life helps us. They're always active. At home, we might be laying under the cabana by the pool and they decide to get the paddleboards and kayaks out and we join them using them. Last weekend we had kayak races around the canals. :D

Usually regular, but any given brand will do. :lol:

Last week I was in Mexico cave diving. 6 days, 2 dives a day, 100 to 130 minutes swimming per dive. Ate everything in site (more than twice what I normally eat); drank almost a gallon of water per day, and still lost 6 pounds.

Ted

I'm impressed. So far you and Koliver are the winners for what I wanted to be a decade ago. Codger and Willy do speak to where us oldies are lurking.

BTW, no rattlesnakes on our daily long desert walk. Now to the weight room to play with tiny bar bells and machines set on geriatric. Crunches are relegated to missed chips.

Back
Top Bottom