What $42 million will buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markpierce

Master and Commander
Vessel Name
Carquinez Coot
Vessel Make
penultimate Seahorse Marine Coot hull #6
I was going to swing by and take a few pics of the vessel tomorrow morning upon returning from dropping my son off at SMF for an early flight. I'll be driving past the new marina anyway. If I get some cool pics I'll be sure to post them.

You are all welcome to come aboard for drinks at 1800 any night. Just tell them Dave sent you.

I called the Stockton Marina Sat AM looking for a couple of slips for the April 27-29 Asparagas Festival.* The harbormaster told me that a 147 ft yacht was arriving that day for permanent mooring and she'd have to juggle slips to accomodate it.* (I guess they are only concerned with LWL, not LOA on something that long!)* Then she'd remeasure and let me know if a slip was available.* She must still be measuring since she didn't call back yet.

I hope they don't park me right next to that megayacht!* My boat looks small all by itself.

I finally found this thread again (thanks Al!) and watched the video. I had to watch it twice to catch what they said about bankruptcy at the beginning.* The CITY not the boat owner!* Ok, ok*I get it... *Pretty cool story that the boat owner helped (financially) revitalize the Stockton waterfront.* I am looking forward to visiting downtown Stockton by boat this summer...

dwhatty wrote:
You are all welcome to come aboard for drinks at 1800 any night. Just tell them Dave sent you.
*That may work. Dave is the owners name if I recall properly.
smile.gif

CPseudonym wrote:dwhatty wrote:
*That may work. Dave is the owners name if I recall properly.
smile.gif

Yup. Or tell them Al sent you. Then wear your flack vest. Unless he brings his bikini crew.

Back
Top Bottom