And we're off!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

toocoys

Guru
Accepted an offer today on my Chris Craft Commander 31', and just sent the bill of sale to the new owner. Hopefully we'll close the deal tomorrow with a bank certified check.

We'll begin our search for a liveaboard sized boat. Not sure on specifics yet, but we know it's not going to be a rushed process. My only requirement at this point is that it has a lower helm where I can drive it while enjoying the A/C!!

If anyone knows of anything along the Gulf Coast I'd like to at least look at the advertisements.

Nice! The 2 happiest days of a boaters life....

Well I'm happy to have the opportunity to finally move aboard, but I'm very sad to let her go. She wasn't exactly a luxury cruiser, and she had 51 years of wear and tear on her, but she was still fighting to stay alive. I just put so much work into her that I got really attached.

The guy that bought her though is around 50 years old or so, has a son who is a mechanic, and has the means to pick up where I left off and finish her restoration. So I'm happy about that.

Now comes the really tough part of finding a new boat that we love just as much.

Congrats on the sale, and good luck with the search!

Congrats on the sale. We know just how you feel. We sold our Chris Craft Catalina last year and are in an unhurried search for our live aboard, also. Good luck in your search.

Back
Top Bottom