We're obviously being hacked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave_E

Vessel Name
Agnus Dei
Vessel Make
36' Shin Shing
OK, computer like gurus, do your stuff.

Who let the dogs out......

Maybe they are boat related posts, I can't read them :D

I think one had an anchor-like symbol :eek:

Taiwan build info.

Good stuff too!

Not hacked, just spammers signing up through usual channels, then dumping span in the forum instead of bona fide posts. We're on it, but thanks for reporting these as soon as possible, as sometimes we mods don't notice them for a while. Thanks to Menzies who reported the last one. You'd think these idiots would have better things to do. How many on here would be able to read their posts and buy their product anyway, if that's what they are pushing. Pathetic people with nothing better to do I guess.

"Pathetic people with nothing better to do I guess."

Hmmmm......

Not hacked, just spammers signing up through usual channels, then dumping span in the forum instead of bona fide posts. We're on it, but thanks for reporting these as soon as possible, as sometimes we mods don't notice them for a while. Thanks to Menzies who reported the last one. You'd think these idiots would have better things to do. How many on here would be able to read their posts and buy their product anyway, if that's what they are pushing. Pathetic people with nothing better to do I guess.

Thank you Peter B for the update and all the Mods here on TF for cleaning the spammer junk up in a timing matter!:thumb:

Thanks again Mate.

Cheers.

H.

Back
Top Bottom