water way guides

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clivepc

I posted some questions titled where to live.
On that subject, can anyone suggest good, quality made, hopefully spiral bound water way guides for the complete ICW?

Cheers, TBW

Atlantic ICW

I have this one, and it's phenomenal. They also make one specifically for the Florida region, depending on what you are looking for.

Last edited:
I believe that all the recent regional Waterways Guides are spiral bound. I have their 2020 Bahamas guide next to me right now and it’s spiral bound.

I posted some questions titled where to live.
On that subject, can anyone suggest good, quality made, hopefully spiral bound water way guides for the complete ICW?

Cheers, TBW

Waterway Guide also has a pretty good website that is very recent on info and works nicely with the book as it is handy all the time.

I believe that all the recent regional Waterways Guides are spiral bound. I have their 2020 Bahamas guide next to me right now and it’s spiral bound.

I just received the most recent southern edition and was disappointed that it came book bound. I’m using my ten year old spiral bound one on the bridge and cross referencing the new one.

The 2021 version is, as far as I know, book-bound. My Atlantic ICW 2021 version and the Chesapeake Bay 2021 are both book-style.

Looking online it appeared the new one was glue bound.. Hopefully not.

How do you like that Hatteras? looked at a couple of 53's
Thanks,
Clive C. TBW

I just received the most recent southern edition and was disappointed that it came book bound. I’m using my ten year old spiral bound one on the bridge and cross referencing the new one.

That's what it looked like online. I tried to find a 2020 that is spiral bound but no luck yet.

I've got a 1983 43' Hatteras DC. It's a fantastic boat, and willing to put up with worse seas than I am. Solid as a tank, older than me, and still rarin' to go. She needs some updated electronics, but works extremely well with what's already there.

Back
Top Bottom