Very sad.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some great PORK ribs we ate. This swine did not die in vain. He was Delicious!!

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Here s a GREAT Cheeseburger in Paradse.

See the fat sices of Bacon!

Pork makes everything good!

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
RT -- You have an eye for these things. Actually, he would swim on one side for a while, then roll over and swim on his back, the roll some more and swim in the conventional position, the back to the side you see. Kind of like being on a rotisserie.
-Rick

Here is one I did a few years back:

Attachments

• pig cooked 1.JPG
    pig cooked 1.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 122
Wifey D: But, did he really? :rolleyes:

It gets more interesting.

It now appears he's locked me out of my AC account and removed me from the AC Facebook group.

When I try to log into AC I'm told I'm using the wrong password. When I ask for my password via email to AC, I get back a reply saying my password is still the same. But it still doesn't work.

I've emailed AC a few times asking for clarification but so far no reply.

It gets more interesting.

It now appears he's locked me out of my AC account and removed me from the AC Facebook group.

When I try to log into AC I'm told I'm using the wrong password. When I ask for my password via email to AC, I get back a reply saying my password is still the same. But it still doesn't work.

I've emailed AC a few times asking for clarification but so far no reply.

Wifey B: All over posts you made here after he'd put you on ignore? :rolleyes:

I have a question. And I mean this literally. How thick is our skin? Average person? Does it differ from one person to another? Is it thin but just strong in most people? :confused:

OK, here's where I get myself in trouble.

I'm not a vegetarian by any measure. I enjoy a good burger and BBQ. That said, there are those who are vegetarians and vegans. Their beliefs deserve the same respect we expect for ourselves. If I were vegetarian or vegan because I didn't believe in the slaughter of animals, I would find the pictures posted here as repugnant. A bit of understanding for those of a different opinion makes the world a better place.

Wifey B:
I have a question. And I mean this literally. How thick is our skin? Average person? Does it differ from one person to another? Is it thin but just strong in most people? :confused:

Ah, Wifey B. That would probably have to be classed as one of Rumsfeld's 'unknown. unknowns'... ;)

I'm not a vegetarian by any measure. I enjoy a good burger and BBQ. That said, there are those who are vegetarians and vegans. Their beliefs deserve the same respect we expect for ourselves. If I were vegetarian or vegan because I didn't believe in the slaughter of animals, I would find the pictures posted here as repugnant. A bit of understanding for those of a different opinion makes the world a better place.

Fair comment, also.

Ah, Wifey B. That would probably have to be classed as one of Rumsfeld's 'unknown. unknowns'... ;)
True,but surely in this case, the issue is more than "skin deep".

Wifey B: All over posts you made here after he'd put you on ignore? :rolleyes:

I'm not really sure when he locked me out.

I don't always log on to AC on a daily or even weekly basis.

So far I've gotten no replies to my email to AC asking for an explanation.

If you live in this world and are a vegan or vegetarian and have a problem with those kinds of images you'd never be able to leave the house, watch tv or movies, go to dinner with friends, etc., etc. without being offended.

And IMO if you're going to get all preachy about it and start calling people hypocrites that care about how animals are treated but still eat them, well you better be thick skinned enough to deal with a little push back.

"And IMO if you're going to get all preachy about it and start calling people hypocrites that care about how animals are treated but still eat them, well you better be thick skinned enough to deal with a little push back"

I see your point and believe it's valid. However there's a difference between "pushback" and posting pictures that are solely intended to inflame the situation. At least that's how it appeares to me. YMMV

"And IMO if you're going to get all preachy about it and start calling people hypocrites that care about how animals are treated but still eat them, well you better be thick skinned enough to deal with a little push back"

I see your point and believe it's valid. However there's a difference between "pushback" and posting pictures that are solely intended to inflame the situation. At least that's how it appeares to me. YMMV

And I see your point as well.

But many times you get back what you put out. And it may not be subtle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom