The very last and final Burgee Poll! Please Vote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which ones do you like??

Votes: 36 36.4%

Votes: 11 11.1%

Votes: 8 8.1%

Votes: 17 17.2%

Votes: 15 15.2%

Votes: 16 16.2%

Votes: 17 17.2%

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I liked the take off on the revolutionary flag -"Don't Sink On Me", but ok.

They are all good, so sign me up for whatever is chosen. But, since you insist, I'll vote for 4. I like the swallow tail, the predominate brick red and anchor design.
Great job.

My vote is for #7. :)

Have to go with 3

Dateline: March 15th, 2027.

Votes continue to flood into TF headquarters to select an official burgee. Current standings are :

#1- 747,696 votes
#4- 738,503 votes
#23- 634,102 votes
and a late entry.... #76- 634,077 votes

Total votes thus far: 1.739 million.

The boating public is on tenterhooks awaiting the final tally. Voting closes January 1st, 2050. Make your vote count.

200.gif

Sorry folks! The poll has closed and number 1 has taken the prize. The committee will proceed with the ‘okay, now what?’ step post haste. We will be starting another thread when we have ordering, pricing, and any other pertinent information available for general consumption. Thanks again for voting gang!

lolol

FGS... Just do IT!!! :eek:

OK Crew - the burgee poll is officially ended. The results are we have a clear winner w/ #1 this time around.
The committee will reconvene and research manufacturers and post details re: pricing and ordering in a new thread to keep confusion to a minimum.

Thanks to all who contributed designs ideas, voted and provided insights & encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom