The "ultimate" project, I guess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Bucky
Vessel Make
Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
Well, you all know how I've said that if I had the money, I'd probably just want to build the Manatee of my dreams instead of buying another something that I'd probably do just as many projects on. So, a bigger shower, a stack washer-dryer, a stairway to the pilothouse from an inside closet, some replacement closet space and a central column for the stacking of A/C's, vacuum, and a freezer are all on the new layout. I'm giving myself a year to do it, so here's to April 1st, 2016!:hide:

Attachments

• Bucky chop in half.jpg
    Bucky chop in half.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 117
Well, you all know how I've said that if I had the money, I'd probably just want to build the Manatee of my dreams instead of buying another something that I'd probably do just as many projects on. So, a bigger shower, a stack washer-dryer, a stairway to the pilothouse from an inside closet, some replacement closet space and a central column for the stacking of A/C's, vacuum, and a freezer are all on the new layout. I'm giving myself a year to do it, so here's to April 1st, 2016!:hide:

April Fools?

Now I'm motivated to cut up more anchors.

The first cut is the deepest! It gets easier from here. Now's your chance for that Manatee Plug you've always wanted....maybe another 10-15 feet? Imagine what it'll do for your hull speed!!

Have you considered a squared bow?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom