Tried out my new Breeze Booster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyWright

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
FlyWright
Vessel Make
1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
I found something that really worked great last week on the boat and I thought you folks would appreciate hearing about it.*

In the CA Delta, we have warm days but nice breezes.* It is commonly 95-100*F outside with a 5-10 kt breeze.* Our humidity is typically in the 30-50% range.* My Californian has a fwd hatch and opening portlights in the head and the fwd and amidship cabins, but no opening wndows in the salon.* I have a stbd door and double aft doors.*

Months ago, I ordered a color-matched Breeze Booster *(http://www.breezebooster.com/)* to help push air through the cabin on these hot days.* Last week I got the chance to use it for the first time and was very impressed with its ability to funnel large amounts of air through the vessel.* It's hard to quantify, but it felt like twice the amount of airflow through the cabin as I got without the breeze booster.*

I bought a medium, but could probably handle a large.* I failed to get a picture of it on my boat, but here's a shot from their website.*

boat2.jpg

When I ordered it via phone, I asked for the boat show price and they honored it...about a 10-15% discount.*

so you don't really have a californian but an old sea ray cuddy cabin eh?? :)

FlyWright wrote:Woodsong wrote:
so you don't really have a californian but an old sea ray cuddy cabin eh?? :)
*Same thing, right?

*NO! *
biggrin.gif

Hey Al
Thanks for the info. That looks like a heck of a smart idea. I may look into that myself.

Back
Top Bottom