Trawler Fest @ Riviera Beach Jan 26-31.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pgitug

Guru
Vessel Name
Escapade
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 37 2002
We just purchased our 37 Nordic Tug this past summer and I was wondering if this event was something to consider? I have been to the Miami Boat Show several times, but because of the venue change I may not go again. Is Trawler Fest a really great event or is there a better one to spend your time attending?

We have plans on attending also, will be our first time attending. Will have a extra day to burn anything interesting to do in the area.

Am interested to hear what it is like as well.

We go just for fun. I think it's worth it.

PGItug, please come to the Miami show in February. It is going to be much nicer on Virginia Key than it ever was on Miami Beach. Instead of fighting traffic and looking for parking, there will be nine places to catch a free water taxi and thirteen places to catch a shuttle bus. You could park at any of the Metrorail stations, get off at the Vizcaya station and catch a shuttle bus to the show just minutes away.

The admiral and I will be there - our first Trawlerfest. Looking forward to a number of the seminars. Also hope to do side trips to look at a PDQ 34, a GH37, and a Defever 44. Lots of fun!

This will be our time to attend, looking forward to this event. Also looking forward to quite a few of the seminars!!

Went to the one in Stuart about eight years ago, made a weekend out of it and enjoyed myself. This was in the beginning and there were maybe 40 or so boats. Most were owned and the owners were on board. That was good because of the variety of boats and actually being able to talk to the owners about pros and cons about there boats. I did not attend any of the seminars. I have been wanting to go back but haven't made it.

Back
Top Bottom